Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: September 16th, 2020
- PB Alerts is a discussion forum intended solely for entertainment and informational purposes. Consult your tax and financial advisors to determine what financial and tax strategies may be right for you. Investor protection and other important information is available at SEC.gov
- By participating in PB Alerts by becoming a member of our discord server, a follower on Facebook, or otherwise joining a social media channel we operate, you acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions are a binding contract between you and Virtus Media, LLC.
- In these terms and conditions, “Pennybois”, “Dadmin”, “We”, “Us” and similar language refers to Virtus Media, LLC, a limited liability company organized and existing under Delaware law. “You” refers to the individual or company that participates, follows, or otherwise contributes to PB Alerts.
- If you do not agree with these terms, then do not read, participate, follow or otherwise contribute to PB Alerts.
- Any post, message or other information that you provide or contribute to PB Alerts is not confidential and may be publicly listed by us in any format or media. By providing information to PB Alerts you give permission to Dadmin, its moderators, its officers, its agents, its employees, its successors, and its assigns to use the information you provided for any purpose including, but not limited to, the creation of podcasts, written articles, and other intellectual property in any medium or format. PB Alerts shall have sole ownership of any intellectual property created based on the information that you provide us.
- By participating in PB Alerts you acknowledge that Dadmin DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT OR TAX ADVICE. Any information or discussion provided in a post, podcast or any other media is solely for entertainment and informational purposes.
- By submitting any post, message or other information to PB Alerts you acknowledge that you have authority to submit this information and that the post, message or other information is not subject to copyright nor violates any law. You will be personally responsible for any liability arising from your post, message or other information and agree to fully indemnify us in the event that we are found liable for a post, message or other information provided by you.
- Unless expressly authorized by Dadmin, subscribers, followers and other participants on our fora shall not and may not solicit other subscribers, followers, and other fora participants for any reason whatsoever.
- No subscriber, follower or other fora participant or user may contact or obtain the information or data about any other subscriber, follower or other fora participant for any marketing or business purpose. Included within this is any effort to “scrape” or otherwise collect the names of our subscribers, followers or other fora participant for any business or non-business purpose.
- We may suspend a subscriber, follower or other fora participant for any reason and for no reason at all, to the extent permitted by law.
- Our reputation and goodwill is of the essence of our business and any effort to slander, defame, publicly disclose private facts, or otherwise engage in any tortious interference in our prospective business advantage shall be actionable and subject to the violator to liquidated damages in an amount equal to the actual and consequential damages caused by the breach and the full amount of legal fees sought to bring a suit to stop such tortious conduct.
- Dadmin makes no representation, warranties, or promises about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness or timeliness of the discussion that may be held on our forum or other media in any format.
- In no event shall Virtus Media LLC be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the information provided by Virtus Media LLC or posted on the PB Alerts forum – this lack of liability applies whether the theory of liability is based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory. Virtus Media LLC is not liable for any personal injury caused by your use or misuse of information provided by Virtus Media LLC.
- Any claim against Virtus Media LLC, its moderators, its officers, its agents, its employees, its successors, and its assigns must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. By participating in the PB Alerts including by reading, following or otherwise contributing to our forum you agree to resolve any dispute between yourself and Virtus Media LLC, its moderators, its posters, its officers, its agents, its employees, its successors, and its assigns arising out of Virtus Media LLC actions or failure to act at binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association within the State of Oregon. Each side shall bear their own legal fees, and shall split arbitration fees, if any, 50/50. The parties intent is that any dispute between themselves be resolved solely at binding arbitration and the arbitration is not merely a condition precedent for filing a lawsuit. In the event that a party does not participate or appear in the arbitration, the arbitrators are authorized to issue an Award in default and without the presence of the non-appearing and/or non-participating party.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancel your subscription online any time using the Customer Portal (requires login) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Cancel anytime" or "Cancel" means you can turn off the auto-renewal for your subscription whenever you'd like, and must be done at least 48 hours prior to your auto-renewal date. Then you will not be charged for subsequent billing periods.
- No refunds. Subscriptions are set to auto-renew unless cancelled. Subscription terminates at the end of the active auto-renewal period.
- We reserve the right to end your subscription at any time, for any reason, or violation of the Terms & Conditions without refund.
- Once cancelled, subscription terminates at the end of the active auto-renewal period.
- Cancelling a subscription does not result in any refunds or entitle you to a refund. PB Alerts does not issue refunds. Cancellation only turns off the auto-renew on your subscription.
- It is your responsibility to manage your subscription. Non-use does not automatically cancel a subscription or entitle you to a refund.
- If you have any questions, please open up a support ticket in discord or email email@example.com